Thursday, December 29, 2011
Saturday, December 17, 2011
Thursday, December 8, 2011
Here they are...
- Did you hear about the cat who drank 5 bowls of water? He set a new lap record.
- Did you hear about the cat who swallowed a ball of wool? She had mittens.
- What is the difference between a cat and a comma? One has the paws before the claws and the other has the clause before the pause.
- What do you get when you cross a chick with an alley cat? A peeping tom.
- Why don't cats play poker in the jungle? Too many cheetahs.
- What is a cat's favourite song? Three Blind Mice.
- What did the freshman computer science major say when he was told that the work stations had mice? Don't you have a cat?
- What is a cat's way of keeping law & order? Claw Enforcement.
- How did a cat take first prize at the bird show? He just jumped up to the cage, reached in, and took it.
- Why did a person with an unspayed female cat have to go to court? For kitty littering.
- Why did the litter of communist kittens become capitalists? Because they finally opened their eyes.
- Why are cats better than babies? Because you only have to change a litter box once a day.
- What is the name of the unauthorized autobiography of the cat? Hiss and Tell.
- What do you get when you cross an elephant with a cat? A big furry creature that purrs while it sits on your lap and squashes you.
- What does a cat do when it gets mad? It has a hissy fit.
- What do you call the cat that was caught by the police? The purrpatrator.
- What happened when the cat went to the flea circus? He stole the whole show!
- What is a cat's favourite colour? Purrrrrrrple!
- Where does a cat go when it loses its tail? The retail store.
- What does a cat like to eat on a hot day? A mice cream cone.
- What do cats use to make coffee? A purrcolator.
- What do you call a cat that has swallowed a duck? A duck filled fatty puss.
- If lights run on electricity and cars run on gas, what do cats run on? Their paws.
- Why is the cat so grouchy? Because he's in a bad mewd.
- If there are ten cats on a boat and one jumps off, how many cats are left on the boat? None! They were copy cats.
- Is it bad luck if a black cat follows you? That depends on whether you're a man or a mouse.
- How does the cat get its own way? With friendly purrsuasion.
- What do you call a cat that lives in an igloo? An eskimew.
- What has more lives than a cat? A frog because it croaks every night.
- What is a cat's favourite subject in school? HISStory.
- What do cats like to eat for breakfast? Mice Krispies.
- How do cats end a fight? They hiss and make up.
- What's happening when you hear "woof... splat... meow... splat?" It's raining cats and dogs.
- Why are cats such good singers? Because they're very mewsical.
- What do you call newborn kittens who keep getting passed from owner to owner? Chain litter.
- What is the cat's favourite magazine? Good Mousekeeping.
- How many cats can you put into an empty box? Only one. After that, the box isn't empty.
- Why do you always find the cat in the last place you look? Because you stop looking after you find it.
- If a cat can jump five feet high, then why can't it jump through a three foot window? Because the window is closed.
- What is a cat's favourite movie? "The Sound of Mewsic."
- What does a cat that lives near the beach have in common with Christmas? Sandy Claws.
- Where is one place that your cat can sit, but you can't? Your lap.
- Why did the cat put oil on the mouse? Because it squeaked.
- What side of the cat has the most fur? The OUT-side.
- What is a cat's favourite car? The Catillac.
- What kind of cat will keep your grass short? A Lawn Meower.
- Why did the judge dismiss the entire jury made up of cats? Because each of them was guilty of purrjury.
- What do you use to comb a cat? A catacomb.
- Why did the cat run from the tree? Because it was afraid of the bark!
- Why is it so hard for a leopard to hide? Because he's always spotted.
Wednesday, November 16, 2011
Sunday, November 6, 2011
Friday, November 4, 2011
Monday, October 31, 2011
Wednesday, October 19, 2011
Tuesday, October 4, 2011
Wednesday, September 28, 2011
Tuesday, September 20, 2011
Tuesday, September 6, 2011
Saturday, August 27, 2011
Tuesday, July 26, 2011
Saturday, July 23, 2011
Friday, July 22, 2011
Wednesday, July 20, 2011
What's this thing doing in my play pen/flat?
Oh, there is an inside...
What's in that corner?
Strange smell in this corner... Curry?
Oh I know: it's my new bed!!!! Let's try it out.
Aaahh... Now that you've seen my crib, you can get out now. And don't forget to switch the light off! Someone's trying to sleep here!!!
Sunday, July 10, 2011
Friday, July 8, 2011
Monday, June 27, 2011
Tuesday, June 21, 2011
Sunday, June 19, 2011
Monday, May 2, 2011
Monday, April 25, 2011
Thursday, April 21, 2011
Sunday, April 17, 2011
Thursday, April 14, 2011
Friday, March 25, 2011
Tuesday, March 22, 2011
Although I love washing myself and keeping myself clean, I still cant figure out how to reach my nose. So, usually after having my dinner (because somehow after eating, I manage to get some food stuck on my nose) my mummy helps me out with some tissue paper...
Tuesday, March 15, 2011
Sunday, March 13, 2011
My humans wear these things they call shoes on their feet....even though I dont wear them, they seem really fun! I love running after shoes and trying to catch them. My humans think I have a shoe fetish....do you think they should buy me the latest Jimmy Choo shoes or perhaps Salvatore Ferragamo, so I can see what they smell and taste like??
When my humans have a hot shower, I love the hot steam and warmth....so, here I am, enjoying a sauna (hey, how pampered am I, huh?!! (now you know who's the boss in the house) and sometimes, I even fall asleep while I wait for them to come out from behind that strange wall and curtain.........